2019 Luncheon – Healing
Date: Saturday, May 4th, 2019
Time: 12:00pm – 4:00pm CST
(lunch will be served at
Location: Embassy Suites Dallas Park Central,
13131 N. Central Expwy, Dallas, Texas 75243
The booking code below will give you guests 10% off the Best Available Rate at Embassy Suites Dallas Central Park. Please note that these rates are subject to changes and fluctuations. Similar to the airlines, the rates will fluctuate based on demand.
Dr. Estrelita Bruce is our Speaker
Dr. E. is the visionary and creator of A NEW ME: Transparently, Abundantly, a private practice in Dallas, Texas that offers professional Christian counseling and spiritual life coaching services. Dr. E. uses her platform in the mental health and ministerial industry by educating, encouraging, and equipping individuals with tools and resources to maintain self-care, experience transformation, and seek emotional wellness.
Dr. E is also the creator of A NEW ME Life Transformation Program ©, a
Dr. E has over 15 years of experience in the mental health and spiritual wellness industry and continues to inspire others through her intimate and transparent approach in a one-on-one session, group, or large conference settings. Her spirit of excellence and passion for
Dr. E resides in Dallas, TX. She’s married to her amazing husband, Brian and they have two beautiful girls, Kori and Anais.
What’s included in your ticket?
Live musical entertainment during lunch
Motivational messages from multiple speakers
Hot plated lunch with vegetarian options available
Love bag full of goodies and gifts
Wonderful vendors from various industries
Resources and new potential friendships
Networking opportunies with local business owners
Silent Auction where you can win amazing prizes
Interested in being a vendor for the 2019 event? Click below to fill out our application form and we will be in touch!
Interested in being a sponsor for the 2019 event? Click below to fill out our application form and we will be in touch!
#AML is for anyone who…
- Feels they are missing out on resources, knowledge, or connections that can help them grow in their walk of motherhood, personal or professional lives.
- May find it hard to ask for help in the area of motherhood, for fear of rejection, embarrassment, or insecurity.
- Is looking for help or guidance, but also is looking for confidentiality and trust.
- Is open to the idea that there are services and resources out there for them, but has a hard time asking for help.
- Would like to treat the mother-figure in their life to an atmosphere of celebration, growth, and education.
Interested in what’s coming next, to volunteer or stay connected?
Sign up for our newsletter, Luncheon News
Always Mothers Luncheon
A 501c3 charitable non-profit organization, bringing women together.
Our mission is to assist, educate, support and empower each other in love.